Location: Eagle, Idaho
Employment Status: Full Time
InCom, an Idaho-based Telecommunications Carrier, is looking to fill an IP Technician role. As a IP Technician, you will be responsible for the installations and technical support. This will be a full time position.
- Implementation and install of Hosted IP PBX, SIP Trunk and Ethernet services
- Work directly with vendors to resolve issues and to address design concerns
- Analyze, design, implement, and support WAN/LAN technologies, protocols, and transport services
- Proactively identify issues, problems, and areas in need of improvement, and take initiative to implement solutions
- Provide Sales Support by conducting LAN/WAN Surveys and advising Sales Personnel of required equipmnet and applicable charges
- Work with Clients as tech support to resolve any issues related to our services
- Ability to work in a team environment and communicate with customers in a professional manner.
- Telecommunications/ I.T. background
- “Can-do” Attitude
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed
- Ability to prioritize with good time management skills
- Attention to detail with good organizational capabilities